DuraStripe products are covered by a solid 2-year warranty. Situations exempt from warranty include:
- If DuraStripe product comes up from the floor due to floor not being cleaned properly.
- If DuraStripe is pushed up by a pallet being dragged or pulled by a forklift / tow motor.
- If DuraStripe is installed in any environments or under any conditions listed below in the Not Recommended list.
DuraStripe is a remarkably durable product for safety marking and floor signage, but it will not work in all situations.
The following is a list of applications where the use of DuraStripe is not recommended and could potentially present a safety hazard.
- In freezers and environments where the ambient temperature regularly drops below 4°C (40°F), only DuraStripe Deep Freeze can be used.
- Any diamond plate surface
- Textured or pebbled concrete surfaces. (In the case of a fine grit texture, Supreme might possibly work, but we recommend testing before purchase)
- Floors that “sweat” in the summer humidity
- Excessively gouged or chipped floors
- Covering paint that is releasing from the floor
In addition, although DuraStripe can work in certain outdoor applications, we do not warranty it for outdoor use.